SABAH FOREX (SFX)

Sabah Forex (SFx) merupakan forum terbuka yang direka khas untuk membantu warga Sabah yang berminat untuk menceburi dunia Forex. Dalam forum ini, tema utama ialah perbincangan,perkongsian & pembelajaran tentang Forex.

Teknik Trading berkesan jana Pips Hijau. Betul ke...??

Poll

Apakah Rate anda mengenai teknik trading ini?

[ 3 ]
75% [75%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 
[ 1 ]
25% [25%] 
[ 0 ]
0% [0%] 

Total Votes: 4

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Registration date: 2009-07-04
Number of posts: 450
Job: Make money, Trading fx dan Enjoy

Teknik Trading berkesan jana Pips Hijau. Betul ke...??

Post by nazz on 6th July 2009, 15:53

salam sejahtera...

Disini saya ingin share berberapa teknik yg mungkin anda pernah dengar atau mungkin juga belum...
So, sejauhmana keberkesanannya anda tentukan.. yg penting tambah ilmju anda banyak2 ok. Very Happy

1.TEKNIK BREAKUP 0.1

For charts over 30 mins or higher - the higher the better
1.put 3 EMA on your chart
50 (Green), 100 (red), 200(light blue) EMA on chart to see trend
you want to see space between them & them stacked on each other
you are only going to trade in their direction & you know this when,
a.they are going in the same direction
b. when they are stacked one one top of the other in order
c.you can see space between them.- they should look like an open fan
2. put a 14,3, 3 shochastic on your chart only trade up when the stoch is over 20 & raising only trade down id stoch is
under 80 and falling
3. put a 20 SMA (dark blue) on you chart only trade up from under it or down from over it- this is so you have room for
pips ( by the way this SMA should be going the same way as the EMAs! & normal be stacked over or under the 50 EMA
in order .. or getting there fast)
4. Put on your charts parabolic Sars ( Magenta)
enter in the direction of the EMAs & the Stoch when you see the 1st Par. Sars come up in the direction you want to trade
with good money management you will win a lot more then you lose
if you want to be real safe check the day stoch again 14,3,3 & make sure you are tading with it.

2.BELLA SYSTEM.
1. Open a 30 min chart EUR/USD. Insert RSI (14), Stochastic Oscillator (14,3,3) and
EMAS 5 and 13.
2. We have to watch for a divergence between the price and the RSI or the Stochastic.
This is very important, because sometimes we don´t see a divergence between the price
and the RSI, but the Stochastic show divergence compare to the price, and viceversa.
3. Once we saw the divergence we have to wait for the cross of the EMAS to go long or
short.
4. I prefer to open the position with 2 lots and close half the position with 20-30 pips of
profit, and move my sl to breakeven with the other lot, in case that the market begin to
trend, we can win more pips, and if the price begin to go against you, you keep the 20-30
of the other lot.
5. Always put sl of 20-25. This strategy presents like 10-12 oportunities in a month and it
is 90 % accurate.
6. Avoid to use this strategy when is big news day.
7. In the 15 min chart I had some bad signals and in the one hour chart we enter late to
the party of pips. This system can work for the GBP/USD too, but your stop have to be
like 30-40 pips.

deviantfx
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Registration date: 2009-04-25
Number of posts: 880
Job: changing IP Address

Re: Teknik Trading berkesan jana Pips Hijau. Betul ke...??

Post by deviantfx on 6th July 2009, 16:02

teknik breakup 0.1

tidak berkesan sama sekali...satu sebab setting EMA (tia ngam tu) bahaya untuk perahu kecil
bahaya tu kalau kaw guna parabolic SAR...jadikan parabolic SAR sebagai option last...

SL kalau GU dan GJ dan UJ inda ngam tu kalau 30-40 pip
bahaya kalau kana spike... better 100

****************************************************************************************************
Don't take advantage of others, don't let others take advantage of you and

Say what you mean, mean what you say

Join My Affiliate, And I Return 0.6 pip to you
Email Me Your Detail At v8_purple@yahoo.com
Your Detail - username at Marketiva
Your Email - so i can keep in touch with you
Your account - liberty reserve number

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazz on 6th July 2009, 16:06

TEKNIK "CornFlower"

Construct a template according to the following settings:
8 EMA (yellow, dotted)
12 EMA (violet)
24 EMA (cornflower blue, hence the name)
72 EMA (khaki)
Apply to H1 (conservative) or M30 (aggressive) chart only and remove the grid
for clarity.
System principles
Cornflower is based on the principle that trades should be taken when the
same trend presents itself on multiple timeframes. On an hourly chart, the 24
EMA obviously defines the daily trend. The 8 EMA, which is one-third the
length, shows the intraday velocity of “fast” money. A 12 EMA shows the trend
of the last half-day. Its value is a place at which price will typically find
support when there is a dominant trend. To a lesser extent, this also applies to
the 24 EMA. A long-term trend will sometimes catch a breather around this
area, with big money accumulating on the opportunity to buy or sell at a
substantial discount. Finally, the 72 EMA defines the dominant trend in the
market. This trend will reassert itself as cumulative memory persuades traders
to resume trading in its direction. If the three shorter-term averages are above
the 72 EMA, we are in an uptrend and should not go short. The same applies in
reverse for a downtrend.
Cornflower can be used in a number of ways by all kinds of traders. When price
pulls back to the area between the 12 and 24 EMAs, the opportunity for a shortto
medium-term bounce presents itself. We can enter and set a profit target
based on a number of criteria, be they support and resistance areas, pivot
points, or a set pip amount. Or we can enter a longer-term trade, perhaps
exiting when the 12 EMA crosses down below the 24 EMA. The longer-term
setups in this system are powerful and can yield hundreds of pips on a single
trade that will last for up to two weeks. Cornflower will catch every major
move in the market, providing multiple opportunities to take advantage of a
big trend and pretend that one is a bank trader.
Basic System Rules
There are two kinds of entries using this system: pullback (conservative) and
initial (aggressive). The pullback entry, which is the heart of this system,
enters the market when conditions are quiet and after price has settled into
the area between the 8 and 24 EMAs. The timing of this entry can either be
mechanical (using either the 12 or 24 EMA) or discretionary in accordance with
the trader’s judgment on whether price is moving back in the direction of the
trend.
The initial entry aims to capitalize on the first movement of a new trend,
defined by a thrust beyond the 72 EMA that is confirmed by a turnaround in the
shorter EMAs. It is more risky because there is always the possibility of a
reversal. For this reason, it is probably better to use the M30 chart for this type
of entry. Moved up by 30 minutes, one has the opportunity to take a small
profit or scratch a trade at or near break-even if a reversal presents itself.
Only the H1 and M30 charts should be used with the Cornflower template.
Shorter time periods will lead to whipsaws, whereas longer time periods lag
behind the market too much.
The following rules are valid no matter the time of day. The quiet of the Asian
session actually provides some excellent opportunities for entry, which is a
boon for the trader whose day job makes watching the market during London
or New York an impossibility.
Pullback (conservative) entry – use hourly chart
8, 12, and 24 EMAs are all above (long) or below (short) the 72 EMA
Price has pulled back to the 12 or 24 EMA (the more aggressive the trend, the
more shallow the pullback.
Enter for 20 pips, or hold depending on trader’s judgment of the strength of
the trend.
Initial (aggressive) entry – use M30 chart with identical indicators
Price has moved with authority above or below the 72 EMA. By “moved with
authority,” I mean a candle that has closed near the top of its range.
8, 12, 24 EMAs are all pointed in the direction of price, and preferably already
stacked in a perfect order (8 over 12 over 24 for long, 24 over 12 over 8 for
short).
Enter for 20 pips and hold if the thrust develops into a real trend.
Using hourly and half-hourly charts, 20 pips is a realistic initial profit target,
especially if one is trading GBPUSD, GBPJPY, or EURJPY. Even the other major
pairs should yield this much on a properly gauged signal. By “major,” I mean
EURUSD, USDCHF, AUDUSD, USDJPY, NZDUSD, and USDCAD. With the possible
exception of EURGBP, any pair that involves two of the seven major currencies
should be tradable with this system. Cornflower is particularly well-suited for
entering long positions on the yen crosses (carry trades).
Entries may be timed more precisely with a 5M timeframe.

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazz on 6th July 2009, 16:09

ATrainer Method
In posting this system, I want to expand the way you might use some common tools, and
change the way you look at them. I have noticed that moving average crossovers are a
common basis for many of the systems people use. The system I developed is such a
system, but with a different slant.
I have day-traded Tbond futures with the Market Profile in the past, a system that trades
around the standard deviations. I saw the benefit and reality of that system. In developing
this system, I sought to maintain a few of those principles. Bollinger bands are a
commonly used tool, but mostly tell you when you have reached extreme boundaries. I
wanted to see more of when I started to move toward extreme movement; looking for a
breakout.
Which brings me back to the MA crossover. Generally, the inherent problems with MA
crossovers are that they lag, and are subject to false signals. The whole point of a system
is to generate an action signal, and filter as many false signals as possible to create a good
profit expectancy.
To remedy the lag, I use price plotted with a line as my fast MA, which gives me a 1
period moving average. No lag. You would think that a 1 period MA would be very
erratic, but it isn't. It actually does well to filter noise. However, can we have a slow MA
that isn't just getting whipsawed? Here's the fix for that. Instead of a slow MA, I use an
MA envelope. Usually, an envelop is used much like a Bollinger, to create a channel.
Instead, I use it as a thick MA that serves to filter many of the false crosses. But how
thick to make it to balance prompt entry on new moves vs getting whipsawed.
To find the answer, I looked to standard deviation. I have found that a .5 standard
deviation works well, but lacking backtesting ability at this time, I can't optimize. So I
use the .5 standard deviation. I could use a bollinger set to .5 standard deviation, but the
bollinger acts opposite of what I want to accomplish. On breakouts, it widens, making
less room in the outer portion of breakouts. In consolidation, it squeezes too tight and
produces too many whipsaws, and too narrow to represent a good breakout. This is where
the MA envelope works great. The MA envelope is not supposed to change in width, but
it does. In times of consolidation, it retains its proper width. When a breakout occurs with
a strong move, It actually constricts, giving the breakout more room to stay outside the
envelope.
In translating the .5 bollinger to an MA envelop, I put both on a chart. All you have to
decide is the MA periods to base the envelop on, which is easy. Just find the MA that
works best as a support and resistance for the pair and timeframe you are trading, and
make that the envelope bar period. Then, look at the width of the .5 bollinger at major
pivot points. That is where you want to dial in the MA envelope. When the widths at the
pivots are the same width, you have your envelop shift setting, and you can delete the
bollinger.
This will not filter all false signals, so we need an oscillator. I have found that the DMI
works very well. I only use the D+ and D- crossovers. An MA envelope cross confirmed
by simultaneous D+/D- cross is the highest probability signal. I don't use the ADX line at
all.
A re-entry into the envelope followed by a new envelope breakout with the D+ or D- still
above the other is a continuation signal and may be an entry, but has a lower probability.
This type of entry works well when you draw a trendline on one of the D lines on the
DMI to signal an exit based on the DMI trend break. Trendlines on the DMI work well
for early exits near bottoms or tops.
If I get a signal, but the fast MA (price) closes back in the envelope and is confirmed by a
recross of the DMIwithin two bar periods, I deem it a false signal. A confirmed signal in
the opposite direction is also obviously an exit.
As a system, it works rather well, and lets you ride many of the good moves. I trade it
with a large amount of discretion, however. Support and resistance breakouts or trend
changes or price pattern breakouts, like flags or triangles make for premium buy or sell
signals.
I primarily use this system to snag 20 pip gains in the EUR/USD pair. On a 30 minute
chart, it gives me many opportunities. The settings I use on this chart are a 10 period MA
envelope set to a .04 shift, and a DMI set to 10 bar periods. A 20 period MA envelope
works as a more conservative element.
I have a very aggressive money management method that benefits greatly from 20 pip
gains, so that was the impotus for the system, but as a stand-alone, the system works well.
It works rather well in equity trading also.
For those that have backtesting capability, I'd really welcome feedback on how it tests out
as a pure system. As the basis for a discretionary system, it works well for me.
Attached Images

deviantfx
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Post by deviantfx on 6th July 2009, 18:35

punya panjang...mengantuk sia baca oooo Sleep

****************************************************************************************************

deviantfx
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Post by deviantfx on 6th July 2009, 18:39

anyway tenkiu..sia rasa mcm tu cornflower ada ngam dengan teknik sia sekarang

moneypips
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

Registration date: 2009-03-30
Number of posts: 846
Job: Banker + MEMURIKS

Post by moneypips on 7th July 2009, 01:14

hehehe... sy pun ngantuk membaca tapi menarik juga dia punya explanation.. sy pun guna sistem hampir sama dengan cornflower ni.. memang bestlah juga.. ini sy guna time2 sy inda buleh baca tu elliot wave...

Guna MA ni pada pendapat sy kalau pandai setting memang accurate juga untuk trading. Lagi satu ia nampak very basic & simple... tapi kalau tahu guna tetap mengana.. Apa pun tq kerana memperkenalkan sistem ini..boleh menambahkan library forex sy..

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazz on 7th July 2009, 11:04

EJ_4H Method
Definition:
- Use H4 chart.
- Blue candles mean uptrend and red candles mean down trend, green ones (non-colored) means
directionless or range market.
- In most of the time changing red or blue color to green one means changing trend possibility.
- White line is 8SMA and yellow one is 55SMA; 8SMA swings and oscillates around 55SMA, they most of
the time play the role of resistances especially 55SMA that shows the longer term trend.
- When yellow line (55SMA) has a positive slope means the major trend is up and we buy, when
pointing down we go short (sell), the signals for enter long (buy) are:
o Up pointing blue arrow
o Blue candle
o White line has crossed yellow one and pointing up
o Yellow line has positive slope or is going to head up
Until candles are above the white line it means uptrend still has the momentum to go upper, same goes for
down trend, until candles are below the white line it means the downward momentum exists. Any close below
white line means the uptrend is going to over and this is a start for downward move, same goes for uptrend,
any close above white line indicates a potential reversing from downside to upside and moving up. This
happens most of time with green candles and the trend reverse with arrow signals and changing the color of
candles (from green or blue to red or form green or red to blue)
THE BEST ENTRY:
Most of the time after a sharp (strong trend) breakout or breakdown the price will reverse nicely after
reaching top in uptrend or dip in downtrend, this can be recognized by changing slope of white line, changing
color of candle and signal arrow, the close at the other side of the white line is a confirmation. The examples
may be easier to understand:
Page 2 of 6
Example 1:
(EURUSD)
After a good uptrend (almost 350 pips) price movement stalls and just after the first close below white line
the color changes into red and the magenta arrow indicates a sell signal. Two close is better and three is a
charm. In these types of entries the stop loss will be about 10 pips above the higher high and the first target
will be yellow line. This is the easiest way to put a stop loss, any other way is OK, same goes for taking a
target level, for take profit the methods are different and this must be implemented better. The best
instruments that can be used to determine a good take profit and exiting time are:
- weekly and monthly pivot points
- Fibonacci resistances/extensions
- 100/200 EMA (Exponential Moving Average)
- Candle patterns especially hammer and spinning top near a moving average or PP (Pivot Point)
- Changing the slope of white line
- Changing the color of candles
- Close at the other side of white line
- Chart patterns especially double/triple top/bottom
It is not important that what implement or how many of them you use, the implementing is important, it
means that try to keep it as much as easy you can. The best systems are the simplest. In this type of entry
the slope of yellow must not be regarded except when price is getting closer to that, because it may rebound
from that and continue its major trend that would be our exit point.

Notes:
1- Never fight the trend; yellow line shows the main sentiments of the market; when it has a slope and the
difference between lines is not noticeable don’t enter.
2-When the white line is below and there is a sell signal or when the white line is above the yellow one and
there is a buy signal, don’t enter, because this is not a reversal and it is just a retrace to 55SMA and you can
not enter a trade with a good risk-reward ratio.
3- Always trail the price with a good range till you exit.
4- The number of trades is not important in long run, the winners percentage is important.
5- Try not to be greedy and exit with a good profit.
6-Never trade till you see a strong signal, there will be weeks that you can not find anything to trade.
7-don’t trade ranging market, let price to get a good momentum and after its run enter a reversal.
8- Reversal trading is profitable because the risk (stop loss range) regarding profit range is very low (high
reward/risk) and you can easily discern between right and misleading signal.
9-Use other stuff to empower the method; Pivot points, Fibonacci, candle patterns and chart patterns are
appreciable.
10- With this method you normally will miss the first candle (the candle that bears arrow signal), don’t be
rash, wait for candle to be closed then consider.
11- Moving averages are lagging indicators but in higher time frames they work well, don’t try to test the
method in smaller charts, for shorter time frames moving averages are misleading indication.
12- H4 chart is a suitable time frame because you can trade with less stress rather than smaller time frames
that bear a hyper stress.
13- Every currency has its own behavior, try to be familiar before trading, you can back test and see what a
good distance is and how is a choppy market for that currency pair (symbol).
14- Implement the method for yourself, just keep it simple, when you trade profitably you can trade real.
15- In channel or ranging market use H1 chart and a breakout entry to get in a good time.

Enjoy Trading! bounce

fradze
Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Registration date: 2009-01-01
Number of posts: 199
Job: yang siuk sadap

Post by fradze on 7th July 2009, 11:09

thanks bos.. klu ko boleh post chart dia lagi best....

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazz on 7th July 2009, 12:01

Moving Average 200, 75, 21

The Rules:
200 simple MA : Used to gauge the general market trend, up/down/flat. it tells us when the market is in a trend or non-trend condition.

75 simple MA : If price is moving along the 75 sma and retracing back to it is called a Normal Trending Condition.

21exponential MA : If price is moving along the 21ema and retracing back to it as the market trends it is called Fast Trending Condition.

The six market condition:

To determine market conditions we need a map guide us, as follow:
1-Slow Trending Day
2-Normal Trending Day
3-Fast Trending Day
4-Big Range Day
5-Small Trend Day
6-News Trading Day

Trending Conditions:
1. Slow Trend: The markets starts its move at the 200MA. If it is trending UP, in bullish mode, it will continue to move upward until it is far from 200MA. At some point, price will retrace back to the 200MA. The same rules apply to the market if it is bearish mode, below the 200MA.

2.Normal Trend: The market trends UP, reaches an extend point and retrace back to the 75MA. It then continues its upward movement. For bearish mode price is below 200MA.

3.Fast Trend:m In bullish mode, the market trend up reaches an extended point, and retraces back to the 21ema. It then continues its upward movement. For bearish mode price is below 200MA.

Range Condition:
1> Big Range: The highs and lows of the rang are 20pips apart more.
2> Small Range: The highs and lows of the range are 15 pips or less.

News trade:
A news event from EUR,GBP or USD market cause the market to move fast or slow. Quick reverse are common. The average move is 50 pips or more and the average duration is 5-40 minutes. It's a very risky trade.
Continue trade after the market conditionsare change. Etc: Normal market trend would retrace at 75ma, reverse and move again adn up again.if the price penetrates the 75ma and continues to the 200ma, the market has changed from a normal trending to a slow trending day. We now follow the rules for a slow trending day and continue using it until market conditions changes again.

Charts of trading day type, Conditions and condition changes.

type day: Trending slow
conditions: price above/below 200ma, extends >20pips, and then returns to 200ma
changing condition: Turns to Normal/Fast trending, Price penetrates 200ma, price moves into range

type: Trending Normal
conditions: Price above/below 75ma, extends, and then returns to 75ma.
changing condition: Price penetrates 21ema, moves to 200ma, price stops at 21ema, price moves into a range

type:
Trending fast
conditions: Price above/below 21ema, extends and then return to 21ema
Changing condition: Price penetrates 21ema, moves to75ma, price move into a range

type:
Big Range
conditions: Price above/below >=20pips enter short at DT and enter Long at DB
changing conditions: Price move into small range, price breaks out & start trending

type:
Small range
conditions: Price in range <=15pips. Do not trade
changing condition: Price moves into big range, Price breaks out & start trending

type:
News Trade
conditions: High Volatility move caused by news.
changing condition: May reverse quickly when news starts, Larger bars than others near it, Ends 5-45 minutes bar later.

Happy Trading! Wink

legendary
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Registration date: 2009-09-04
Number of posts: 51
Job: Kerani

Post by legendary on 5th September 2009, 02:25

pd sy apa2 system blh guna janji ada pivot point dan support resistance
kamurang mcm mana? mesti suda handal punya trader

Kolihis
Active Poster
Active Poster

Registration date: 2009-04-21
Number of posts: 343
Job: Dinarians Club

Post by Kolihis on 5th September 2009, 07:51

nasy8 wrote:Moving Average 200, 75, 21

The Rules:
200 simple MA : Used to gauge the general market trend, up/down/flat. it tells us when the market is in a trend or non-trend condition.

75 simple MA : If price is moving along the 75 sma and retracing back to it is called a Normal Trending Condition.

21exponential MA : If price is moving along the 21ema and retracing back to it as the market trends it is called Fast Trending Condition.

The six market condition:

To determine market conditions we need a map guide us, as follow:
1-Slow Trending Day
2-Normal Trending Day
3-Fast Trending Day
4-Big Range Day
5-Small Trend Day
6-News Trading Day

Trending Conditions:
1. Slow Trend: The markets starts its move at the 200MA. If it is trending UP, in bullish mode, it will continue to move upward until it is far from 200MA. At some point, price will retrace back to the 200MA. The same rules apply to the market if it is bearish mode, below the 200MA.

2.Normal Trend: The market trends UP, reaches an extend point and retrace back to the 75MA. It then continues its upward movement. For bearish mode price is below 200MA.

3.Fast Trend:m In bullish mode, the market trend up reaches an extended point, and retraces back to the 21ema. It then continues its upward movement. For bearish mode price is below 200MA.

Range Condition:
1> Big Range: The highs and lows of the rang are 20pips apart more.
2> Small Range: The highs and lows of the range are 15 pips or less.

News trade:
A news event from EUR,GBP or USD market cause the market to move fast or slow. Quick reverse are common. The average move is 50 pips or more and the average duration is 5-40 minutes. It's a very risky trade.
Continue trade after the market conditionsare change. Etc: Normal market trend would retrace at 75ma, reverse and move again adn up again.if the price penetrates the 75ma and continues to the 200ma, the market has changed from a normal trending to a slow trending day. We now follow the rules for a slow trending day and continue using it until market conditions changes again.

Charts of trading day type, Conditions and condition changes.

type day: Trending slow
conditions: price above/below 200ma, extends >20pips, and then returns to 200ma
changing condition: Turns to Normal/Fast trending, Price penetrates 200ma, price moves into range

type: Trending Normal
conditions: Price above/below 75ma, extends, and then returns to 75ma.
changing condition: Price penetrates 21ema, moves to 200ma, price stops at 21ema, price moves into a range

type:
Trending fast
conditions: Price above/below 21ema, extends and then return to 21ema
Changing condition: Price penetrates 21ema, moves to75ma, price move into a range

type:
Big Range
conditions: Price above/below >=20pips enter short at DT and enter Long at DB
changing conditions: Price move into small range, price breaks out & start trending

type:
Small range
conditions: Price in range <=15pips. Do not trade
changing condition: Price moves into big range, Price breaks out & start trending

type:
News Trade
conditions: High Volatility move caused by news.
changing condition: May reverse quickly when news starts, Larger bars than others near it, Ends 5-45 minutes bar later.

Happy Trading! Wink

how much pips
you generate from this articles ...........

nazz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nazz on 5th September 2009, 11:09

about 20-30 pips...

Current date/time is 25th July 2014, 01:42